Quick Lingo provides professional Nuer translation services for documents and websites for both national and international clients. From our main office in London, we deliver over 400 languages and dialects including Nuer to English or from English to Nuer document translations. Our Nuer translations are accurate, reliable and competitively priced.
About the Nuer Language:
Nuer is the language of the Nuer people in the Regions of Gambela and Upper Nile State in countries Ethiopia and South Sudan. The written form of the language is through the Latin alphabet. It belongs to the Nilo-Saharan language family, specifically in the Western Nilotic group. It has 740 thousand native speakers in Sudan and another 153 thousand speakers in the country of Ethiopia.
Accurate Nuer Translation Services
Our Nuer translation team consists of many expert and experienced translators. We can provide high quality translations carried out by certified translators that only work within their field of expertise such as legal, financial, medical
Benefits of Quick Lingo Nuer Translation Services
With our network of handpicked professional Nuer translators and excellent project management skills, you can rest assured that we only provide high-quality professional translation services. Other benefits include:
- High quality results in the shortest possible time
- Most competitive prices
- Professional team of native speaking translators working on client’s projects
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements are made with clients to ensure that information is disclosed to any third party without the client’s notice
- Internal quality checks
- Free after translation support
- Excellent project management
- Excellent customer care and maximum attention to clients
- Translation manager available at any time
For all Nuer translation services, please email us now at email@example.com we shall reply you within 10 minutes with a quotation. We deliver Afrhili translation services to clients all across the globe. Join our client list for accurate translations all the time.
Alternatively, you can also reach on our telehone numbers;
UK: +44 (0) 2081238014