Quick Lingo provides professional Khasi translation services for documents and websites. From our main office in London, we deliver over 400 languages and dialects, including Khasi to English or from English to Khasi document translations. Our Khasi translations are accurate, reliable and competitively priced.
About the Khasi language: Khasi is a variety of Austro-Asiatic language, which is primarily spoken by the Khasi people in Meghalaya, a state in India. Khasi is considered to be a part of the Khasi-Khmuic family of languages and is also related to Munda, which is also a branch of the Austroasiatic group. There are an estimated 865,000 speakers of this language.
Reliable Khasi Khasi Translation Services
With over 5000 carefully selected translators, we have access to professional Khasi language linguists with experience in delivering various types of translations including legal, medical, marketing, technical and all business documents. All Khasi translation projects are dealt with by an experienced team of Khasi translators, in-house editors and project managers. For linguistic accuracy, our Khasi translators are fully qualified and experienced in delivering highly accurate translations.
Why Companies Choose Our Khasi Document Translations
Benefits of working with our translation agency include:
- We employ Khasi linguists who only translate into their mother-tongue
- Our translations are highly accurate and business-ready
- Quick turnaround service for tight translation deadlines
- Internal quality checks carried out numerous times to ensure 100% accuracy
- After translation support is available for free. We aim to please with our language services at all times
- A dedicated translation manager available to handle all your requirements at any time
For all Khasi translation services, please email us now at email@example.com and we shall reply you within 10 minutes with a quotation. We deliver Khasi translation services to clients all across the globe. Join our client list for accurate translations all the time.